Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2nd day on the job and Halloween!

Today was my 2nd day at the new job. Not too much to report back since it's only been a couple days, but I did get to attend a client meeting at the impressive Sony offices on my first day. Still learning the ropes, but so far it's been a good experience. The only thing that has been a bit tough, is fighting for a seat on the train in the early morning hours. It's about a 40 minute ride from our new sublet to 34th Street (Penn Station) my stop.. which really isn't too bad if you have a book or an iPod.

In other news... tomorrow is Halloween, and we don't have any plans as of yet. Brendan suggested the Halloween dog party in the East Village. I would just die if I saw this...



Sorry to keep this so short, but it's been a long day. Will post more this weekend. Until then, Happy Halloween!

No comments: