Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tasty city bites

Found this great pizza place in Midtown... I think it was on 7th and Fashion Ave. Can't quite remember the name but I'll never forget the pizza.. it was seriously the best pie I've eaten in a long time. I'll have to take Brendan over there so we can try the calzone.
Today's lunch on the corner of Washington and St. Mark's: Tempura Udon... best I've had in a long while actually. The Maguro Tuna was extra fatty too. Yum.
Aw, this picture is from one of our first nights in Prospect Heights. We found a great Carribean place down the street that had curry and jerk chicken. For $7, you get this circular pie plate filled with black beans, boiled cabbage, brown rice and tasty morsels of Jerk chicken.
Evidence of me tearing into one of the tastiest slices in the city

No comments: