Sunday, October 5, 2008

Settling into our new digs in Brooklyn


The Jewish Hospital, a condo conversion and our temporary home. I was so happy to find that there was a functioning elevator in the building with wide hallways. Hauling 6 bags of luggage was a cake walk this time! Let's just hope there are no ghosts here...
Our new pal Francisca, she likes Bumble Bee Tuna
Meow gimme more 
Lots of space here, soaring 15 foot ceilings, and there's also a piano on the other side of the apt. I've also been doing yoga in the living area. It's weird having an audience though (Francisca likes to glare at me while I'm stretching)
Here's where we sleep. Right in front of the flatscreen with bunny ears? I know, weird. I guess there isn't a cable outlet in here.

1 comment:

henny said...

cool! yeah.. kittys are perplexed by yoga. and yet they invented it.

glad you are well!

jg